The EVE Portraits Contest rules are as follows:
1. One entry is allowed per character for each round of the contest.
2. Entry fee is 20 million isk per character.
3. One “redo” of your character’s portrait submission is allowed, and no more, at a cost of 10 million isk, with an in-game mail sent from the character to Reality X with the word “redo” in the subject heading. Nothing else should be written in the main content box of the mail.
4. Each round of the contest runs for 28 days from the official start date until the close date (see Rounds for start and close times). After the round closes, judging will begin and the winners will be contacted and awarded their prizes shortly thereafter.
5. No private conversations or mails to Reality X asking about The EVE Portraits Contest are allowed. This is to keep the contest unbiased and fair. If this rule is broken even once, your entry into the current round of the contest will be invalidated and your entry fee will be kept. No exceptions. Any attempt at bribery of the Judge will also result in your character’s immediate disqualification for entry into the current round. All of the information you need to know is posted to this website, however Reality X will answer any questions about the contest in a public forum, such as the EVE Forums or in-game local chat.
6. A character on an inactive account may still be submitted. Trial accounts can enter if payment is sent from another registered account.
7. Reality X and his alts (Atomsmasher/Corporate Assassin) are not permitted to enter The EVE Portraits Contest.
8. All winners agree to have their names and winning portraits posted on this website.
Contest fees are non-refundable.
Copyright © 2017 EVE Portraits. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE Portraits to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE Portraits. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.